Measuremet of electromagnetic fields
During the measurement, I will evaluate the overall quality of the living space, including practical recommendations. If necessary, the measurement of low-frequency and high-frequency fields can be complete by the measurement of electric/magnetic static fields, the measurement of the radioactivity of building materials and light negative ions. Measurement of an apartment/house/land including consultation – 120 EUR (Prague, Olomouc). For other places + transportation.
Measurement of light negative ions
Electroion microclimate significantly affects the quality of the internal environment in the houses. Why do we feel good in mountains, forests, waterfalls? One possible explanation is the high content of light negative ions in the air. In the interior, material surfaces (floors, walls, textiles), size and quality of glazing, electrostatic fields, air conditioning, pollution have a significant influence. The measurement must be ordered in advance.
9 quick tips for reducing electromagnetic fields
- Minimize electrical devices in bedrooms and children’s rooms.
- Route all supply and extension cables away from beds and desks (min. 1m).
- Bedside lamps and their supply cables should be min. 100 cm from the head.
- Do not use metal beds and spring mattresses.
- Check if you have high voltage distribution lines or cell phone transmitters close to the house.
- Use LED bulbs with a CRI index > 90% and a color temperature of 2700K.
- Set airplane mode on mobile phones at night.
- For mobile phones, use speakerphone or headphones and turn off data transmission, wifi and bluetooth.
- Do not carry mobile phones on your body.